Saturday, March 13, 2010

Florida :/


Hey guys its Hannah,
I just wanted to say sorry for not being able to write with Shayna for a while :/ I've been busy with a horse show last week and prepping for a Florida trip this week so after next weekend I should be able to do some heavy duty blogging with my lovely co-blogger Shayna :) So until then here's a quote from the best vampire series ever:
"{...} you and I will both be Lissa's guardians someday. I need to protect her at all costs. If a pack of Strigoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her."
"I know that. Of course that's what you have to do." The black sparkles were dancing in front of my eyes again. I was fading out.
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."
Oh my God that last part gives me chills all the time :) So until next time happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment